Have fun and link to your responses! Ask a friend to join, too! You can do the prompts together.
Post the direct URL (link) where your drawing, doodle, artwork is posted (e.g. your blog, Flickr) in the comments area of this post. I would really like to keep all the artwork together and provide a way for others to see your work and/or your blog.
The Creative Prompt Project, also, has a Flickr group, which you can join to post your responses. Are you already a member? I created this spot so those of you without blogs and websites would have a place to post your responses. Please join and look at all of the great artwork that people have posted. Post yours and get kudos!
- Illuminate (band), a German gothic music band.
- Illuminate (album), the second studio album by David Crowder Band recorded for sixstepsrecords
- Illuminate (Karmacoda album), the fourth album from Karmacoda
- Illuminate (Lydia album), the second studio album by Lydia
The illuminate correlation database uses data-generated schema to build data warehouses with automated database design.
David Crowder music
an ability in Bulbapedia
–verb (used with object)
1. to supply or brighten with light; light up.
2. to make lucid or clear; throw light on (a subject).
3. to decorate with lights, as in celebration.
4. to enlighten, as with knowledge.
5. to make resplendent or illustrious: A smile illuminated her face.
6. to decorate (a manuscript, book, etc.) with colors and gold or silver, as was often done in the Middle Ages.
–verb (used without object)
7. to display lights, as in celebration.
8. to become illuminated.
11. Archaic . a person who is or affects to be specially enlightened.
1400–50; late ME < L ill?min?tus (ptp. of ill?min?re to light up, brighten). See illumine, -ate1
2. clarify, explain, elucidate.