I finished sashing all of the blocks over the weekend. I really only had a few hours to sew this weekend and that was one of the things I wanted to accomplish.
My next task is to figure out how big the blocks need to be and to trim them. I am not quite sure how to figure that out, though I am sure it will come to me. I am thinking they will end up about 8″.
I also want to try and put some red sashing in between the grey. TFQ wasn’t so sure about the red, but we didn’t put any up between the blocks and try it out. she likes the effect of the blocks floating. I think there is too much grey, though that might change when I trim the blocks.