Yes, this is an Alice in Wonderland-esque post.
Yesterday, after returning from a somewhat intense #politicalwifery weekend, I spent some time with The Peacock.
The short version is that I finished the left part of the top. There a couple of long seams I need to sew to other long seams, but I am saving them until the end.
Now I can work on the right side in peace. The first small hexies I added need a lot of attention. I was able to put the 3 rows together after that. I am waiting to see how long the rows with small hexies will be before I trim or add to other rows. At the moment
Progress. Definite progress.