Photo Error Identified

A few days ago, I was alerted that photos on the blog could not be enlarged. I have gotten help and have identified the problem. I am in the process of fixing it, but there may still be a few photos that aren’t perfect. My goal is make sure you can see the detail on the all of the photos. Your patience is much appreciated.

Thanks to Mrs. K and Kati for helping me.

FOTY 2015 – Still Chunking

FOTY 2015 - big chunks
FOTY 2015 – big chunks

I made some progress on getting FOTY 2015 sewn together.

I have big chunks, so ~6 seams and I am done.

Sort of.

I have some problem areas that need partial seams or something. I haven’t quite figured it out yet. Partial seams is the best I can do now, but how is the challenge.

Light area problem child
Light area problem child

Problem area #1

I think you will have to enlarge the photo (there still may be a problem with enlarging the photos. Sorry, if that is the case; I am working on it) to see that yellow that lines up nicely with the top chunk.

It doesn’t line up with the bottom chunk.

Blue area problem child
Blue area problem child

Blue Area Problem child #2

This area is a little more difficult. There are more pieces that are problematic and there are more of them.

None of this is mission critical. I will get through it and it won’t be a huge drama. It feels dramatic at this moment. Tomorrow is a new day and things will look different.