My design wall is full once again. I think it is usually full. The last time I posted about my design was back in February. There are a couple of projects still on it that you might recognize, but progress also.
- The Lobster is still there. I really need to do something with that piece as it is taking up valuable real estate.
- Current FOTY 2019 pieces.
- BettyCrockerAss block from the BAM class I took with her. This will be a table runner for the coffee table as soon as I make the third block.
- BettyCrockerAss block from the BAM class I took with her. Same as #3.
- Jenny from One Block block I like to call Ring Toss. I still need to make a larger version.
- Random start for a 16 patch donation block that ended up behind my sewing cabinet.
- Batch 2 of the red strip donation blocks almost ready to set. These are more chunky than strippy.
- In process donation blocks. one will finish off the group mentioned in #7. The other bits and pieces will be the start of a red improv donation top.
I am linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, the hosting site of Design Wall Monday.