I made a lot of progress over the holiday. I am back at work, so I hope to continue to make progress.
The blocks are mostly sewn together. I am chunking them and it is going quickly, though I have started to pin the intersections so they match.
I added a row to the right and another on the bottom. After I sewed the first group of blocks together, I had space. Since I have a lot of blades, I decided to use them. The piece is now 64 blocks (groups of 4-2 blade blocks). It fits on my design wall, though wouldn’t if it weren’t sewn. I had to cut more backgrounds, which is a little tedious, but I am breaking up the work by sewing.
I hope to have the top finished soon.