The other day I talked about starting to baste the first rosette for my La Passacaglia quilt.
I worked on it at Craft Night for a couple of hours after cleaning up my sewing room.
As I basted pieces, I couldn’t really wait to see what they looked like so I kept laying them out to see if what I cut and basted looked good together.
I did struggle with what the two videos said about which way the bunny ears should go. I thought I understood, but I still have some pieces that I know are going to be a problem.
Still, I am happy with what I accomplished. I think this star looks really nice with the skinny diamonds.
I have seen what other people have made in the group so this isn’t really a huge surprise, but I like seeing what **I** have done. I almost started sewing these together, but I continued basting.
In one of her videos, Tula talks about saving time and being kind to our body parts. I was pleased with how many pieces I was able to baste. I am pretty sure I would not have been able to thread baste this many pieces in the same amount of time.