Take 5 minutes to do any kind of artistic response: poem, doodle, quilt, pastel, pencil. ANYTHING counts. No rules; just do it!
Post the direct URL (link) where your drawing, doodle, artwork is posted (e.g. your blog, Flickr) in the comments area of this post. I would really like to keep all the artwork together and provide a way for others to see your work and/or your blog.
The Creative Prompt Project, also, has a Flickr group, which you can join to post your responses. I created this spot so those of you without blogs and websites would have a place to post your responses.
basic frosting recipe
- To be covered with a coating of Frost; also Frosted. This was the original and primary meaning of the term; most other usages are derived from it, directly or indirectly. Derived forms would include references to anything frost-like in appearance (see below).
- Icing (food), the sweet glaze used in confectionery
- Frosting (crime), a form of vehicle theft
- Frosting (decorative arts), a motif in decoration of objects
- froSTed, a pop punk band
- Frosting (roofing), the effect of frost on mortar as result of freezing conditions, causing it to crack as the moisture in the mortar expands limiting the life of the roof
- Frosting (Aerosol burn), Slang for the freezing of skin using an Aerosol spray.
Frosting appears a white, salt-like substance on the paint surface. Frosting can occur on any paint color, but it is less noticeable on white paint or light tints.