The Creative Prompt Project, also, has a Flickr group, which you can join to post your responses. I created this spot so those of you without blogs and websites would have a place to post your responses.
We are also talking about this on Twitter and Instagram. Use the hashtag #CPP.
Post the direct URL (link) where your drawing, doodle, artwork is posted (e.g. your blog, Flickr) in the comments area of this post. I would really like to keep all the artwork together and provide a way for others to see your work and get familiar with your blog or website.
1. The ghetto. 2. Someone who is from the ghetto. 3. Someone who acts like they are from the ghetto. (Urban Dictionary)
head covering attached to a jacket or sweatshirt
Since 1846, the name Hood® has been synonymous with fresh, quality dairy products that taste great.
Mount Hood, Oregon
Hack the Hood trains low-income youth of color in technology and marketing skills.
Walter J. Hood. Professor of Landscape Architecture & Environmental Planning and Urban Design.
Hood (King Raven Trilogy) by Stephen R. Lawhead
Hood River County
Under the Hood (2009 Video)
Hood Sailmakers specialize in building high-performance, long-lasting sails for serious cruising yachts, classic yachts, short-handed racing and one-designs.
Adam Hood is a singer-songwriter from Opelika, Alabama.
Hood [Theological Seminary] is an ecumenical seminary in the African Methodist Episcopal Zion tradition
Hood To Coast Race Series
under the hood
- Hood (headgear), type of head covering
- Hood, a flap of skin behind the head of a cobra
- Clitoral hood, a hood of skin surrounding the clitoris
- Hood (soft top), retractable soft roof of a convertible vehicle
- Hood (vehicle), covering over the engine compartment in a motor vehicle (‘bonnet’ in most Commonwealth countries)
- Fume hood, piece of laboratory safety equipment
- Lens hood, device used to block light from creating glare in photographs
- Range hood, exhaust system for a stove or cooktop
- Hood (band), British band
- Hood (novel), a 1995 novel by Emma Donoghue
- Hood, the first book of the King Raven Trilogy, a 2006 novel by Stephen R. Lawhead
- Hood (Thunderbirds), fictional character in the Thunderbirds TV series
- Hood (comics), fictional Marvel Comics character
- Hood (Malazan), fictional god in the Malazan Book of the Fallen universe
- Hoods (film), 1998 independent film directed by Mark Malone
- USS Hood (NCC-1703), a Constitution-class starship in the Star Trek franchise
- USS Hood (NCC-42296, originally NCC-2541), an Excelsior-class starship in the Star Trek franchise
- ‘Hood (film), a 1998 Japanese film
- Hoods (band), American band
- Hood, Iran
- Hood, California
- Hood, Virginia
- Fort Hood, a U.S. Army post near Killeen, Texas
- Hood College, a liberal arts college in Frederick, Maryland
- Mount Hood is the tallest mountain in Oregon
- Hood County, Texas
- Hood Canal a fjord off Puget Sound in Washington state
- Hood River (disambiguation)
- List of ships called HMS Hood
- HP Hood, American food manufacturer (especially focusing on dairy products)
- Hood Steamer, early (1900-1) American manufacturer of steam cars in Lanark, Illinois, see List of defunct automobile manufacturers of the United States
- HOOD method, software design method
- Hood, codename for the largest secretly detonated thermonuclear device over United States territory. See Operation Plumbbob.
- ‘hood, slang for neighbourhood or ghetto