I was rummaging through my backing fabrics to find backing for the Red & Black Improv quilt. I was surprised to find a small top tucked in between the fabrics. I don’t remember making it at all. It had to be some kind of experiment that I made in the late 1990s.
It is rectangular and needs more work. I don’t think I want to work on it, but it is a good and cheerful. I think I will donate it to the BAMQG charity project.
I am kind of shocked that I found this top where I did. It is so strange that I don’t remember it as well.
It does remind me that I used to experiment quite a bit. Perhaps I should work on that again.