I really enjoyed writing last year’s post on all the donation quilts I made. It was fun to look back at the variety of projects and collaborations.
Tim quilted this Terrain quilt. SIL and I started it at the retreat.
I finished the Mostly Manor HST quilt and gave it to Tim to quilt right at the beginning of February.
After finishing a few quilts early in the year, I some of the ends left from trimming. I found a piece of Bonnie & Camille taupe and used it to make this third Ends Donation Quilt. It really is a quick way to make a donation quilt, assuming you have a large enough piece of background. I like the effect, too.
There was enough of the taupe left as well as plenty of ends, so I made another one.
I decided that I would donate the quilt top from the Libs Elliott class to the guild’s efforts. I gave it in at the April meeting and didn’t provide a back or anything. Very lazy, but someone else will deal with it.
This is another Ends donation quilt
I made a spiky block out of the blue-green 16 patches I made last year, which I, then, turned into a small quilt.
I made these blocks and Joelle made a few more blocks and the quilt.
This is the second Spiky Stars donation quilt.
Cyndi did a great job quilting and binding the Ends n.4 donation quilt. I love the binding she chose.
Ends Donation top n.5
Dots Donation top
Red & Turquoise Column Donation top
I didn’t make the blocks for this quilt. Peggy brought the kits. Someone else made the blocks and someone else will quilt it. I just put the blocks together.
I put together another Ends donation (n.6) top and back made from the Octagon 9 Patch trimmings.
This is a good effort. 14 donation tops is a number of which I can be proud.