My mind has been swimming with all the sewing I am not getting done. I had a lot of quilt fun last weekend, but I did miss my sewing.
Since the projects were really jockeying for position in my mind, I decided to lay them all out and give them space on a page:
- Sugar Pop Chubby Charmer – squares sewn; need to make straps, lining and line with batting
- 2 Martha Negley totes – already cut out; ready to sew
- Grand Revival Flea Market bag in light violet with green dots – need to pick and cut out lining
- Grab Bag- push out corners, press and top stitch
- Finish testing hexagons
- Corner Store – thinking about making the blocks 4″ instead of 5″, which means unsewing a lot of blocks, trimming and resewing.
- Grand Revival Flea Market bag in violet Innocent Crush – unsew, fix straps and resew
- Back for FOTY 2010
- Bubble pillowcase
- Zig Zaggy back – make it a bit longer
- Stars for San Bruno – still need blocks, will put together starting in April
- Block for Modern Quilt Guild
These aren’t the only projects I am working on, but these are the ones in the forefront of my mind.
Oh! Did I mention that my mind is swimming with new ideas as well? Sigh.