I think that my design wall looks exceptionally turquoise this week. There seems to be a sufficient amount of pink, too.
It looks really different from the last time I posted, partially because I have been sewing. Though different is probably the wrong word; it looks more – more of everything. More octagons, more Stepping Stones.
- Same old four patches, though I have actually sewed a few.
- More Fabric of the Year patches
- A folded paper wreath that I made a long time ago. I really wish I remembered how to make it. Even extensive Googling didn’t help. If you know how to make one, let me know.
- My birthday card from Crafty Garden Mom.
- Finished Stepping Stones blocks.
- Octagon snowballs, being slightly overlapped by an in progress Stepping Stone.
- Flying Geese (below) blocks.