I didn’t think I made progress, but I actually did!
To Do List:
- Quilt Christmas table runner
- Wash fabric AKA The Great Unwashed (I am still pressing and cutting the loads of fabric I did in December. I did do a couple of loads in February since I wanted to use the fabric)
- Make stiff bucket or box for TP in main bath
- Make stiff bucket or box for TP in second bath – I am thinking of making this triangular in shape
- Anna Maria Horner Multi-tasker tote (gift-due Holiday 2013- sigh. Missed 2015 deadline as well) – found the pattern, which is a good start.
- Make 3 notepad covers (gifts)
- Day in the Park backpack variation
- Sew Bon Appetit apron
ATCs for CQFA January Meeting – meeting was cancelled and I have until February 28? I have found some fabric for the backs and marked it Make binding for Pink T Quilt
- Fix button on DH’s California shirt
All small items, prior to those completed in December 2014, have been completed since November 4, 2013. This is a new list for 2015. You can find the list for 2014 and previous on the last post.
Finished in 2015:
- Make two bags for gifts
- Dragon Box (gift)
- Make back for Pink T Quilt