Post the direct URL (link) where your drawing, doodle, artwork is posted (e.g. your blog, Flickr) in the comments area of this post. I would really like to keep all the artwork together and provide a way for others to see your work and get familiar with your blog or website.
The Creative Prompt Project, also, has a Flickr group, which you can join to post your responses. I created this spot so those of you without blogs and websites would have a place to post your responses.
We are also talking about this on Twitter. Use the hashtag #CPP
Golden Gateway Commons, San Francisco
Gateway Inc., is an American computer hardware company based in Irvine, California, which develops, manufactures, supports, and markets a wide range of personal computers.
medical claims processing & clearinghouse solution
A gateway is a network point that acts as an entrance to another network.
An object that encapsulates access to an external system or resource.
Development Gateway empowers international development professionals, governments, and citizens with the knowledge they need to improve lives.
The WWW/Z39.50 gateway to LC server and other servers.
Peninsula Gateway newspaper in Gig Harbor, WA is proud to offer you local news coverage online.
Gateway Healthcare is a non-profit behavioral health care organization that provides a wide array of services to adults, children and families in Rhode Island.
Located on a converted rail-trail, the Gateway State Trail offers 18 miles of paved trail for non-motorized use. The trail begins in the city of St. Paul.
The USPS Business Customer Gateway provides access to the entire suite of tools and services offered to the United States Postal Service’s business customers .
GATEWAY helps you make sense of the various methods for measuring and analysing corruption.
- Gateway (computer program), a link between two computer programs allowing them to share information and bypass certain protocols on a host computer
- Gateway (telecommunications), a network node equipped for interfacing with another network that uses different communication protocols
- Gateway (web page), a webpage designed to attract visitors and search engines to a particular website
- Payment gateway, the software interface between a web-based shopping cart and a merchant account
- Residential gateway, a home networking device
- Gateway, Inc., a computer manufacturer
- Gateway Supermarket, a former UK supermarket chain rebranded as Somerfield in the 1990s
- Gateway Newstands, a Canadian convenience store chain
- Gateway Bridge, Brisbane, the most eastern crossing of the Brisbane River, Brisbane
- Gateway Motorway, a freeway in Brisbane
- Gateway Boulevard, a major street in Edmonton
- Gateway Station on the Vancouver SkyTrain’s Expo Line
- Greater Vancouver Gateway Program, an infrastructure project for Greater Vancouver
- The Gateway, Hong Kong, a shopping centre in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Gateway of India, Mumbai
- Gateway Monorail Station, a station on the Sentosa Monorail
- The Gateway, Singapore, a twin-building office complex
- Gateway Theatre of Shopping, a shopping centre in Durban
- Gateway, Alaska
- Gateway, Arkansas
- Gateway, Los Angeles County, California, a place in California
- Gateway, Nevada County, California
- Gateway, San Diego, California
- Gateway, Colorado
- Gateway, Florida
- Gateway International Raceway, a racetrack in Madison, Illinois
- Gateway Arch, part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial in St. Louis, Missouri
- Westfield Gateway, an enclosed shopping mall in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Gateway National Recreation Area, parks and beaches in New York City and New Jersey
- Gateway Project, a rail expansion project between New York City and Newark, New Jersey
- Gateway Region, the most urbanized part of northeastern New Jersey
- Gateway, Camden, a neighborhood in Camden, New Jersey
- Gateway Station (Charlotte, North Carolina), a proposed intermodal transit center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Gateway Sports and Entertainment Complex, a stadium complex in Cleveland, Ohio
- Gateway, Oregon
- Gateway District, a retail, residential and office complex in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Gateway (band) a jazz trio featuring John Abercrombie, Jack DeJohnette and Dave Holland
- Gateway (Gateway album) (1976)
- Gateway (Bongzilla album)
- Gateway, an album by Erik Wøllo
- Gateway (novel), a 1977 novel by Frederik Pohl
- Gateway (computer game), two adventure games based on the novel
- Gateway (comics), a supporting character in Marvel’s X-Men series
- Gateway Galaxy, a galaxy in the video game Super Mario Galaxy
- Gateway Technology, a cloning system in molecular biology
- Gateway (film), a 1938 dramatic film by Alfred L. Werker