Craft Night was at my house again on Monday. Nothing about my scrap bins has changed. They are still overflowing and I need to refresh my Blue Lemonade stash of squares. That meant that I hauled the Accuquilt downstairs and cut up scraps.
I didn’t get through my entire bin of blue, which was a disappointment, but not a surprise. Still I made good progress in adding to the 2 inch and 2.5 inch squares.
I found that I saved a lot of really tiny scraps. They went into the pet bed.
I also found that I had a lot of strips. Alison showed some blocks a few months ago made from strips. I want to make some of them to make a donation quilt, but now it is not the time.