Finished: Kona Challenge

BAMQG RK Kona Challenge
BAMQG RK Kona Challenge

On Friday, I made the sleeve for this and the Zig Zaggy quilt. As a result I can say that this quilt is completely finished! Hooray!

Making the sleeves is another one of those tasks that I don’t like that much. I have to say, though, that using Robbi Joy Eklow’s directions from her book Free Expression. It may seem like a lot of fabric, but I love the way these sleeves look: professional and finished.

The BAMQG Board got charm packs from Robert Kaufman.

Author: Jaye

Quiltmaker who enjoys writing and frozen chocolate covered bananas.

10 thoughts on “Finished: Kona Challenge”

  1. totally unrelated to your quilt…. I chopped up and froze about 5 to 6 cups of rhubarb for you. The rest I chopped and put into about a cup of fresh blueberries. Just let them cook down on very LOW heat. Then I added about a cup of sugar. It firmed as it cooled. The blueberries colored my pale rhubarb and together them made a tangy compote to stir into my greek yoghurt. YUMMY

    Susan

  2. Jaye,
    Your Kona Challenge quilt is stunning. I’m behind in blog reading and was going through posts pretty fast but this one made me stop and look again. πŸ™‚

    1. I am so glad you like it! I have received a couple of really nice comments about it, which is great, because it was really done very quickly. Thanks for reading!

Comments are closed.