Spark is a philanthropic network of young professionals who invest to improve the lives of women around the world.
Spark Unlimited, a company dedicated to creating exciting and original games for worldwide audiences.
Spark presents the Bay Area artists and arts organizations on a weekly KQED television show and a Web site and in an educational outreach program.
Spark Summit 2014 brought the Apache Spark community together
Spark is a national organization that provides life-changing apprenticeships to middle school students from disadvantaged communities
SPARK was created as an innovative, cost-effective way to overcome the hurdles associated with translating academic discoveries into drugs or diagnostics
SPARK provides award-winning Physical Education (PE) curriculum, training & equipment for Pre-K – 12th grade and After School programs.
Spark Framework – Create web applications in Java rapidly. Spark is a micro web framework that lets you focus on writing your code, not boilerplate code.
Spark Energy Drink
Spark is an open 3D printing software platform that makes it easier for hardware manufacturers, software developers, materials scientists, product designers, etc.
Spark Capital partners with exceptional entrepreneurs seeking to build disruptive
Ann Arbor SPARK honors fifteen of the fastest growing companies in Washtenaw County with the Annual FastTrack Award.
Post the direct URL (link) where your drawing, doodle, artwork is posted (e.g. your blog, Flickr) in the comments area of this post. I would really like to keep all the artwork together and provide a way for others to see your work and/or your blog.
We are also talking about this on Twitter. Use the hashtag #CPP
The Creative Prompt Project, also, has a Flickr group, which you can join to post your responses. I created this spot so those of you without blogs and websites would have a place to post your responses.
Spark may refer to:
- Spark (fire), a small glowing particle or ember
- An electric spark, usually with a flash and a sharp noise
- SPARK (programming language)
- Spark (software)
- Spark (cellular automaton), a type of pattern in Conway’s Game of Life and related rules
- Apache Spark, a cluster computing framework
- ABC Spark, a Canadian cable channel which is Canada’s sister network to the American ABC Family
- Spark (radio show), a culture and technology program hosted by Nora Young for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Spark Festival a NZ Festival of Media, Arts and Design
- The Spark, an arts and culture radio program produced by WMRA
- Spark (comics) or Ayla Ranzz, a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Spark (Transformers), the lifeforce of the Transformers
- Pyro (Transformers), also called “Spark”, the name of several Transformers
- Spark (1998 film), a 1998 film
- Spark (2014 film), an upcoming film
- In the comics series Girl Genius, a “spark” is a mad scientist with supernatural abilities
- Polly Spark and Professor Spark, characters in the JumpStart Typing educational game series
- Spark (novel), a 2014 novel by John Twelve Hawks
- Spark*, the student newspaper of the University of Reading
- Spark (magazine), an Australian student publication
- Iskra (?????, Russian for “spark”), political newspaper of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party, 1900-1905
- Spark (singer) (born 1992), female singer-songwriter from East London
- Spark (Thomas Leeb album), 2004
- Spark (Marit Larsen album), 2011
- Spark (Alain Johannes album), 2010
- Spark Records, a record label
- “Spark” (Tori Amos song), 1998
- “Spark” (Yulia Volkova song), 2009
- “Spark” (Amy Macdonald song), 2010
- “Spark” (Assemblage 23 song), 2009
- The Spark (song), a song by Dutch producer Afrojack
- Spark FM, a radio station in Sunderland, England
Ships and submarines
- HMS Spark (P236), a British Royal Navy submarine
- USS Spark (1813), a United States Navy brig ship
- USS Spark (1831), a United States Navy schooner
- USS Spark (IX-196), a United States Navy tank-landing ship
Companies and organisations
- Spark Unlimited, a computer game developer
- Spark Infrastructure, an investor in Australian infrastructure assets
- In the United States branch of the Red Falcons socialist youth movement, the “Red Sparks” were the younger age group
- Spark (U.S. organization) a US Trotskyist group
- Spark New Zealand, a telecommunications company
People with surname Spark
- Muriel Spark (1918–2006), Scottish novelist
- Alex Spark (1949–1993), Scottish footballer
- Alexander Brodie Spark (1792–1856), Scottish-born Australian merchant
- Debra Spark (born 1962), American writer
- Jeany Spark (born 1982), British actress
- Nick T. Spark, American film-maker and writer
- Victoria Spark (1950–2006), American actress
- Spark (mathematics), the smallest number of linearly dependent columns in a matrix
- Spark or Sinthusa, a genus of butterfly
- Kicksled or spark, a small sled
- Spark (horse), an American thoroughbred racehorse
- A British, Australian & Irish slang for electrician
- An English synonym for telegraphist (wireless short wave operator)
- Chevrolet Spark
- Project Spark by Microsoft, a “game maker” video game for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Windows 8.