Even though I am losing interest in this project, I am soldiering on. I decided to do it and I cut the half hexies for this pillow, so I am doing it.
I started sewing the half hexies together despite everything. They are looking pretty good despite my problems with cutting them. With my foot it was a hassle to get up and down to go to the ironing board, but at least I didn’t have to go to the large design wall as well.
I think it is starting to look ok. I have to make it into a pillow soon. I plan to use the Spoonflower instructions for adding a zipper instead of doing the overlapping closure. I think it will look tidier.