I made good progress last week on both Seaside table runners. I am moving forward.
I have to say, though, that I am out of practice with diamonds and my brain rebelled at the directions for this project. You can see from the photo that the rows point in different directions (look at the ends of the rows). This means the different units were not interchangeable and I had to piece them in different directions. My brain did not like it. Finally, I had to put the rows up on the design wall and look at them as I pieced. It took, what felt like, forever.
I also decided that 6 strips for each Seaside table runner was a better number so that the fabrics could be alternated. I was too late to add them to my red text table runner, but will add another fabric to Amy’s blue version.