Here is the list, again, still in no particular order. This time I have moved the finished pieces off. 22 WIPs left!
Stars for San Bruno #3: Quilted; applying binding
Food Quilt: needs quilting, backing and binding.
- Jelly Roll Race: top cut into diamonds. Sashing being applied; diamonds being sewn together into chunks.
- Original Bullseye: needs border, backing, quilting and binding. Went rummaging through my fabric closet to find this top, because I was fired up to put the border on. I couldn’t find it. It is lost. I know it is in there somewhere. I am also working on my border idea and have definitely decided not to put that particular border on this quilt, if I ever find it, but I am glad I am doing the test.
- Corner Store: foundations cut; some blocks made, triangles pinned to foundations and ready to sew.
- Spin Wheel: really not started, but supplies gathered.
- Infinity blocks: I know where they are.
- A-B-C (A-Z) BAMQG Challenge – I am actually not sure if this should be considered a WIP, because I don’t really have enough blocks with which to make anything yet. I am making good progress. This month I need to make K and L blocks.
- Aqua-Red Sampler – steady progress has stopped and the class more than the quilt is really weighing on my mind. As far as I know Frances has still not finished her Dresden Plate. I really don’t know what am I going to do with her? The next class was going to be fusible machine applique’, but I haven’t gotten past cutting out the templates. Perhaps I should skip to machine piecing curves?
- The Tarts Come to Tea: I haven’t quilted on this since April 2011. I need to work on the quilting. I was making good progress and then got sidetracked.
FOTY 2011: ready to go to the quilter.
- Flowering Snowballs: I decided not to abandon this project, partially because I am so far along and partially because I need a hand project.The templates I made for the border blocks really helped me do a vast amount of cutting in a short time last Friday. All the cutting for the border is done. One corner block made. I am on my way!
- Garden: decided to use this piece for my beading demo for the 2012 EBHQ Voices in cloth show (March 17). It will get me moving on that project again, too.
- Flower Garden: I still find the ‘flowers’ too spiky. I think I need to soften them up a bit.
- Moon and Stars: need to finish handquilting. This quilt is not interesting.
- Pointillist Palette #4
- See: needs satin stitching.
- Self Portrait
- Under the Sea: class project; like the design, but not the colors much.
- Flower Sugar Hexagon: sewed more hexagons together. Sewing Y seams is a bit of a chore, so I get tired of doing it after awhile.
- Young Man’s t-shirt quilt: have cut up the t-shirts and am in the process of applying fusible.
Finished or Abandoned: