I was plowing through some older blog posts over the weekend trying to fill in some information for a Threadbias entry when I ran across an old On My Mind blog post. I haven’t done one of those in a while and since I have a couple of projects on my mind, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get them down on “paper”.
- Make three notepad covers using the Pink Chalk Notetaker pattern as gifts. I want to use fabrics I bought at Quiltology.
- Need to make another journal cover or two
- Finish blue journal (style of the Purple Journal, Red Journal, Well Done and Good Job journals)
- Make a bag or two from the patterns I have purchased recently.
- Try another version of the Bird watcher bag.
- Thinking about another Sparkling Cider quilt using the Half Moon Modern fabrics
- Repair purple turtleneck
- Comparison of various methods of making Flying Geese on blog
- Living room throw pillow covers
And, of course, continue my progress on the 26 Projects list.
What do you think?