2016 To Do List
- Quilt Christmas table runner – I thought about calling it done, because I was finished except for the very outer border. I was very much inclined to call it done, but thought the outer border would be flapping around while I tried to bind it, so I started to do a little bit of quilting to hold it down. I have about two more rows left.
- Wash fabric AKA The Great Unwashed-I washed a few loads in the past month and actually spent a couple of hours ironing then cutting. Further progress.
- Cut out 3 notepad covers for gifts
- Finish cutting out Day in the Park backpack variation
- Sew 3rd Petrillo Bag
- Sew Bon Appetit apron
- Cut out Art supplies pincushion
- Sew Art supplies pincushion
- Sew purple pincushion
- Quilt Thanksgiving tablerunner #2
- Quilt Thanksgiving tablerunner #3
- Quilt Thanksgiving table mat
- Bind Thanksgiving tablerunner #1 – I have pulled a couple of fabrics for binding, but I am not sure which to use. Admittedly, I haven’t spent a lot of time thinking about it. I should do, though since that will add to my finish list.
Pull fabrics for QuiltCon class
- **Make binding for Flowerburst
Finished since December 2015 post
- Quilt Thanksgiving tablerunner #1
- Cut out Anna Maria Horner Multi-tasker tote
- Cut out Art supplies Sew Together Bag
- Finish cutting out 3rd Petrillo bag
- Cut out Thanksgiving tablerunner #1
- Cut out Thanksgiving tablerunner #2
- Cut out Thanksgiving tablerunner #3
- Cut out Thanksgiving table mat
- ATCs for CQFA December meeting
- Finish sewing Anna Maria Horner Multi-tasker tote -this was a gift I intended to give during Holiday 2013- sigh. Missed 2014 Holiday deadline as well. I made it for birthday 2016 and it was a successful gift.
- Sew Art supplies Sew Together Bag
- Cut out Purple Sew Together Bag
- Sew Purple Sew Together Bag