I finished the Inside Outside Pouch at Craft Night on Monday. I only had the binding left and that was a good task to work on.
The pattern is pretty easy, especially after making the Boxy Clear pouch as many of the steps are the same.
One problem I had was with the zippers. This was not a problem with the pattern, but was a problem with how to measure zippers. I know now that you measure from puller to stopper, not from end to end. The zippers in this pouch are a little short, but it shouldn’t matter in the grand scheme.
I used some leftovers from projects for Mom, so she will probably end up with it. I am not sure how much I like this product. It is a good pattern and easy to follow, but the pouch is kind of large and I am not sure how I would use it. I’d like a smaller version for my binding makers. I may try making a smaller one.