I finished piecing the top and back of the X Quilt.
I started the backing on Saturday night (after finishing the Retreat Pouch) by pulling some of my Philip Jacobs prints. Then I realized that I wanted to use up the Pop Parade prints, which would take a lot longer since I didn’t have very large pieces. I compromised and used one large PJ piece and the rest are Pop Parade. I worked on the backing all day on Sunday, finishing just before it was time to make dinner.
I still have a lot of Pop Parade fabric left, so I will make an improv donation quilt in addition to the HST donation quilt. I could use the improv piece for the backing. We’ll see.