Finished: Venetia’s Cotton Candy Pouch

Venetia's Cotton Candy Pouch
Venetia’s Cotton Candy Pouch

I can’t remember when I finished this pouch, but I did finish it. I remembered to check to see if I showed it to you after I mailed it. Since I haven’t had time to sew lately, I am running out of projects to show you, so I am glad to show you this one.

The zipper, from this angle, looks a little strange, but it works fine. I am not sure why it looks like that, but I will try again harder next time.

Venetia's Cotton Candy Pouch -interior
Venetia’s Cotton Candy Pouch -interior

The inside is also a Marcia Derse fabric and is really fun. This is the large size. It is big so you can fit a lot in it. I know Venetia brings a large bag to work, so perhaps she can use it for cords or something like that.

I am still thinking about the Odicoat and how to incorporate that  substance into more of my bagmaking. From what I know, this pattern doesn’t lend itself to Odicoat application. I’ll have to try it some time. I’d like to try it after I put a pouch together. I will have to try it on a test pouch in case it gets ruined.

Venetia's Cotton Candy Pouch -interior label
Venetia’s Cotton Candy Pouch -interior label

I used another Wunderlabel for this pouch and am pleased to see it not clash with the fabric.