I thought of waiting until next week to post this, but I just couldn’t wait! Last night I finished the binding on the Disappearing Pinwheel. Hooray!
That means that another project is finished.
This is probably the fastest that I have completed a project of this size in a long time. I started it in January and here it is barely June and the entire quilt is done. A new era of completion? Perhaps. I have to acknowledge that Colleen is back on her gamenow and that helps.
This quilt is part of the Niecephews series and will go to one of the small nephews. I have to finish his brother’s quilt first and hold off sending off either quilt until I show them at my guilds.
Disappearing Pinwheel Posts:
- Sandy: May 4, 2014: A Finish! Disappearing Pinwheel
- April 1, 2014: Disappearing Pinwheel Top Complete
- March 29, 2014: Disappearing Pinwheel Continues
- March 20, 2014: More Disappearing Pinwheels
- March 2, 2014: Make a Disappearing Pinwheel (tutorial)
- February 23, 2014: Disappearing Pinwheel Blocks
- January 28, 2014: Disappearing Pinwheel
- Jackie: January 21, 2014: Scrapitude & Disappearing Pinwheels
- KnittyAJ: January 18, 2014: It Wasn’t Me
- Sandy: January 13, 2014: What @KnittyAJ Can Talk me Into
- Missouri Star Quilt Company: Part 2
- Missouri Star Quilt Company: January 2, 2014: YouTube Video on how to make this block