I worked on covering up the previous blue with some magazine pictures.
It didn’t like the way it looked. If I had had more cakes and dots, it probably would have been fine, but I didn’t. I thought it looked bad, so I went back to fabric. The good part was that the magazine paper covered up the blue pretty well. After this 3rd layer dried, it made a good base for more fabric.
I finished decoupaging my Tools Bucket in a way that I can live with a few days later.
As you can see, it is in use next to my sewing machine. I don’t notice any difference from before I decorated it. I think it looks better, though.
More progress! Creeping along, but workroom progress.