The question for this giveaway is:
Lark Crafts is always interested in your thoughts about quilt and craft books. To that end, answer the following question in as much detail as possible:
- What type of quilting book would you like to see on the market that’s not already out there?
- If you could publish your “dream” book on quilting, what would it cover? How would it be set up, etc? In other words, what would be most helpful to them?
If you do another kind of craft, you can answer the same question, just substitute your craft (knit, crochet, stuffies, etc) for quilt.
Prize (2 copies available):
Mean Mom Stuff:
- Substantive comments only. “Sign me up” comments will not be entered.
- Comments on questions close tomorrow 11/30/2013 at 6pm PDT. I may not actually get to choose the winner until December 1, but no whining if you can’t leave a comment at 6:01pm on 11/30.
- The books will be sent from Lark. I will send them the names and addresses and they will send you the book.
- Everything else is coming from me and will be shipped the week of December 2.
- International entries are welcome!
- I will select winners using the Random number generator.
- Make sure your email address works. If I can’t contact you, I can’t send you your prize!
- No whining, frowning or complaining. Whiners and complainers will be disqualified.
- Winners first name and last initial will be posted on this page
- Answers may be compiled for a future blog post. Last names will not be used.
If you are looking for the Creative Prompt, look here: https://artquiltmaker.com/blog/2013/11/creative-prompt-235-meal/