I finally finished the square blocks for Scrapitude. The above photo shows a sample if the two kinds of blocks required for the project. I still have some pressing to do to completely finish this part.
I worked on them on and off using Bonnie Hunter’s leaders and enders method while I worked on other projects over the past few days.
There is quite a bit of pink, which is a little worrisome. I hope it work out.
I think they look cheerful.
Previous Scrapitude Posts
- Sandy’s Blog: Supplies & Cutting
- Scrapitude Four Patches
- Sandy’s Blog: First Sewing Clue
- Scrapitude: 112 Four Patches
- Sandy’s Blog: Second Sewing clue
- Scrapitude Triangles
- More Scrapitude Triangles
- Sandy’s Blog: Scrapitude Clue #3
- Scrapitude Continues
- Scrapitude: Endlessly Some Progress
- Scrapitude Complex Triangles
- Sandy’s progress on Scrapitude
- Scrapitude Squares