I expect the next clue to be iminent, so I checked, after piecing the blocks together, that I had all the piecing done for all the Scrapitude parts.
I forgot to finish some of the triangles. There were two kinds of triangles detailed in Scrapitude Clue #4 Part 2. I had finished all of the smaller version units. I think they must be blocks for the corners. I suspect that the blocks will be placed on point.
I had not, however, sewn all the larger triangle units. I got busy on that and sewed them wrong, so I ripped and resewed. It turns out that I had not changed the ink in my printer, so there was no blue or yellow and I couldn’t see the proper colors. Now they are all finished, nice and pretty.
After I finished those larger triangles, I played around with settings. If the quilt is put together like I suspect it is, there will be a lot of bias edges. I am really hoping that I am wrong.
I have to be because there are some background squares leftover. I am sure Charlotte has some clever setting in mind for us.
Previous Scrapitude Posts
- Sandy’s Blog: Supplies & Cutting
- Scrapitude Four Patches
- Sandy’s Blog: First Sewing Clue
- Scrapitude: 112 Four Patches
- Sandy’s Blog: Second Sewing clue
- Scrapitude Triangles
- Pam’s Blog: WIP Wednesday: Scrapitudinous
- More Scrapitude Triangles
- Sandy’s Blog: Scrapitude Clue #3
- Scrapitude Continues
- Scrapitude: Endlessly Some Progress
- Scrapitude Complex Triangles
- Sandy’s progress on Scrapitude
- Scrapitude Squares
- A Little More Scrapitude
- Sandy’s Blog: Clue #4 Part 1 (the block!)
- Sandy’s Blog: Clue #4 Part 2(more triangles, but bigger)
- Scrapitude Continues Again