The small garbage pail next to my sewing machine table is full. I found this to be an excellent indicator of my fiberart output in a week.
There have been too many weeks recently where my garbage pail has been completely empty. The quilts are back, however, so I cut off the excess fabric and batting in anticipation of sewing on the binding. This exercise quickly fills up the pail.
CG did a great job quilting them. She did the work quickly and it was reasonably priced. I am very pleased. The only thing that threw me for a loop was the way the edges were not straight. This can’t be unusual, so I don’t know why this seems so odd. I had to be very careful cutting Feelin’ Blue, Too, because there is no border, so if I cut too much, the blocks will look odd. I tried to err on the side of caution. This must be from the shrinkage from quilting the quilt.
Both bindings and sleeves are ready to go. Tomorrow: onto the binding. I know I have plenty of time and will get them done.