Update: the comments are closed and the BFSI winners have been chosen. Check my other posts and come back next year for more prizes.
The question for this giveaway is:
With whom do you like to sew? Your guild? Your bee? Your small group? What do you like about sewing with that person or those people?
If you like sewing alone, tell me why.
If you like both, I’d love to hear when you sew alone and when you want to sew with people.
Your prize for this giveaway is:
More Chances to Win:
Mean Mom Stuff:
- Substantive comments only. “Sign me up” comments will not be entered.
- Comments on questions close tomorrow 11/30/2013 at 6pm PDT. I may not actually get to choose the winner until December 1, but no whining if you can’t leave a comment at 6:01pm on 11/30.
- The books will be sent from Lark. I will send them the names and addresses and they will send you the book.
- Everything else is coming from me and will be shipped the week of December 2.
- International entries are welcome!
- I will select winners using the Random number generator.
- Make sure your email address works. If I can’t contact you, I can’t send you your prize
- No whining, acting out, frowning or complaining. Whiners and complainers will be disqualified.
- I may compile the information from this post and write a blog post later, crediting you appropriately, of course.
If you are looking for the Creative Prompt, look here: https://artquiltmaker.com/blog/2013/11/creative-prompt-235-meal/