I got up Sunday morning feeling a little sore and slightly disgruntled at my computer still being in the shop.
Fortunately, the Spiky 16 patch blocks were front and center on my design wall and wanted attention.
I found the formula for creating setting triangles and corner triangles and set about doing math and then cutting up squares. Large squares.
After not too long, and only a few cutting errors, the top was finished and I wasn’t as disgruntled. I like the way this turned out and hope someone will get it who really enjoys it.
My SILs said it was sweet.
I have more HRTs, so I will be making more of these blocks. I may more quilts with them, we will see.