I picked out more colors for the Russian Rubix last week.I’m nearly there. I seem to be inspired to make progress all of a sudden. Perhaps my mind is freeing up from the rigors of other projects. I am not sure why that would be true since I seem to have three projects actively going all at once.
I can’t remember, offhand, where I bought that dark blue. It isn’t quite navy, but it definitely tends towards navy. It is darker and more primary than the other colors I have selected so far, but somehow I like it. I think it goes well with the selection of colors already in the pool.
Russian Rubix posts:
- Saturday February 22, 2014: Russian Rubix Colors
- Saturday December 7, 2013: Russian Rubix Center Square Test
- Monday October 28, 2013: Russian Rubix Color Choices
- Wednesday October 9, 2013: Russian Rubix Test Blocks
- Tuesday October 8, 2013: More Background Drama
- Saturday October 5, 2013: Russian Rubix Backgrounds
- Saturday September 28, 2013: In a Clear Space You Can See Across the Room
- Wednesday September 11, 2013: Chosen Colors
- Thursday August 26, 2013: Russian Rubix Templates
- Tuesday August 20, 2013: Continuing to Choose Colors
- Susan: Tuesday August 20, 2013: History Quilter Podcast Episode 39
- Monday July, 22, 2013: Russian Rubix
3 thoughts on “More Color Progress”
OOOO! That is a good one!
I agree it is a good contrast and plays well with the colors you chose. Putting the colors together seems to take a lot of time, but we continue on and enjoy the process. Lol
It is taking a lot of time – a lot more than I thought. Still, I am committed to the process and only have a few more colors/fabrics to go, so the end is in sight.
Comments are closed.